A1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management v1.02 iPad Version
SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS!
This iTunes app was developed using the parent computer program that runs on the PC and Mac. This app was redesigned and optimized for the iPad. The companion computer app is offered free by contacting the developer on the support site.
Customer Relationship Management:
What is CRM & Project Management?
A business that sells a product or service has a need for Customer Relationship Management or “CRM”. Most businesses have a customer list for contacting a client’s business. This is a passive marketing approach, and more often than not business goes to a competitor. Is your firm doing any of the following?
1. Does your firm contact client’s on a regular basis to look for new business?
2. Do you have a lead tracking system that documents potential business, and tracks the lead to its conclusion?
3. Can you determine the key individual/s in each company that make the buying decisions for new business?
4. Do you assign a person to work leads and to report the status for the new business?
5. Do you have a bid, no bid process that determines if the potential business is worth building a proposal?
6. Do you have a system that builds a master list of requirements for new proposals?
7. If you receive an (RFP) request for proposal, do you have an organized process for proposal development?
8. Do you have proposal archives for developing boilerplate for generating new proposals?
9. Do you have a proposal team or individual member tracking method for reviewing proposal quality control?
10. Do you have a system that generates cost estimates for each proposal category, and summaries the cost elements?
11. Does your firm have a document tracking approach, and is the tracking organized by client firm?
12. Does your company track and schedule meetings where action items are documented, assigned, and tracked to completion?
13. Does the meeting system track meeting points, and keep notes for issues and resolution of disputes?
14. Can your company generate reports for any or all of the items above?
15. Do you have a method to assign action items, and track them to completion?
A1 CRM is designed to track, process, and manage customer relationship management. All fifteen items are included in this program. In addition to the items listed above, the program operates on a Macintosh or Windows computer, and now the iPhone and iPad.
The CRM PM program is a part of a series of programs that I developed starting in the mid 1980’s. This is the third program built on the A1 CRM base, and it includes a Project Management system. This program will offer all of the general PM requirements;
• Inventory management & control
• Inventory issue & reporting
• Timesheet for project management
• Proposal cost and price generation
• Client estimate forms
• Project cost management
• Work assignments & tracking
• Employee timesheet tracking records
• Project cost management and reporting
• Change Order management
A1 CRM & Project Management (Customer Relationship Management)
What is the best CRM product available in the market? It is the one that fits all of your needs at a reasonable price.
A1 CRM covers 99% of the needs of most users. Where it exceeds the others is its ability to be portable. The application is utilized to port the A1 CRM & Project Management program to the iPad. This app is intended for use on the iPad, but it will function on the iPhone. The screen layout will require scrolling on the iPhone.
As you read this information it will become clear that A1 CRM & Project Management program has an easy to use interface, and the content of the screens make it easy to manage data.